My company has 6 GMC 3500 trucks.Most have had the accelerator cables replaced at least twice.

The cables are cheep and fray easily therefore the trucks give no warning, the truck accelerators just stick wide open. I contacted GMC to report this and they were only interested in it costing them. I was only intending to inform them of the safety issue. GMC could care less.

I found no recalls on this problem.

GMC customer care was only interested in the problem if the trucks were still in warranty and had no intention of wasting their time on a problem that they werent required to pay for.

Had an Experience with Gmc?

Comments

Ch Trailer - Purchased faulty 2017 Ch Camper - unsafe and shoddy workmanship Ch Trailer "Delivery Timeline: - August 2, 2016 - Deposit of $2,500 paid. - March 6, 2017 - After multiple construction delays, camper was picked up and on the road to Utah...." Read more VinRecordsOnline Com - Fraud alert VinRecordsOnline Com "Charged $18.95 a mont for six months. Never received a bill, never an email or anything from this group. I had signed out as a guest. Not creating an account...." Read more 2016 Fleetwood RV - Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more Fleetwood RV 2017 Bounder brochure false advertisement Fleetwood RV "Purchased a 2017 Bounder 33C and took it out for first time last weekend to find the rear window did not have the day shade roller, only the night shade..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more